Who we are
- "The Greening Dutchman: Sailing Green Flagships at Royal Philips Electronics", Business Strategy and the Environment, 20(6): 394-407, 2011. (together with Marlen Arnold)
- "Causal maps and the performance measurement of CSR related intangibles: a case study", Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, 8(3): 290-309, 2011. (with Cristiana Parisi)
- "Social Entrepreneurship between Market and Mission", International Review of Entrepreneurship, 8(2):177-198, 2010.
- "Greening Goliaths versus emerging Davids — Theorizing about the role of incumbents and new entrants in sustainable entrepreneurship", Journal of Business Venturing, Vol 25, No 5, pp 481-492, 2010. (together with Rolf Wüstenhagen)
- "External strategy and internal capability: Towards an internal change management perspective of CSR: evidence from project RESPONSE on the sources of cognitive alignment between managers and their stakeholders, and their implications for social performance", Corporate Governance, Vol. 9(4): 355 - 372, 2009. (together with Zollo, M., Minoja, M., Casanova, L., Neergaard, P.).
Kai Hockerts is Professor in Social Entrepreneurship at Copenhagen Business School (CBS). In his function as Academic Director of Responsible Management Education, he is also leading the CBS curriculum change initiative, which is currently reviewing all 17 study programs with the goal of anchoring responsible management education across the curriculum.
Kai Hockerts’ primary research focus is on corporate social responsibility (CSR), social entrepreneurship, sustainable development, environmental management, and nonprofit management, with a minor interest in socially responsible investing.
Kai Hockerts' recent publications include:
For a more detailed presentation of Kai Hockerts, click here.