6th EMES International Research Conference on Social Enterprise: full call for papers now available
The full call for papers of the 6th EMES International Research Conference on Social Enterprise, which will take place in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium) next July 3th-6th, 2017, is now published. The call includes relevant information about how to submit a paper (the abstract submission period ends on January 9, 2017) and about Conference registration. Two support documents, one about getting there and the other about accommodation, have also been created to help participants organize their trip to Louvain-la-Neuve.
The Conference title is "Social enterprise for sustainable societies" and it includes the following ten thematic lines:
- Concepts and models of social enterprise worldwide
- Social innovation and social entrepreneurship
- Governance, employment and human resource management
- Financing issues of social enterprises, philanthropy and social finance
- Social impact, value creation and performance
- Institutionalization, scaling up and public policies
- Informal sector, popular economy, microfinance and development
- Social enterprises, sustainable transition and common good
- Social and solidarity economy, third sector, civil society and social movements
- Gender and diversity issues
Given the very wide scope of this 6th Conference and the relevance of sustainability for many disciplines, we hope to be able to expand the type of scholars who participate in the conference. Therefore, we would like to encourage you to share the call with your colleagues, students and networks.
Regular updates on the Conference are sent via the EMES news alert, so you can check former issues and sign up for it here.
Questions about any aspect of the Conference can be sent to email@example.com.